Have you ever wanted to go to space, or maybe ever wanted a Lamborghini? Have you ever wanted to stay in a royal sweet? If you said yes to all of the above, then Saints Row IV Super Wad Wad Edition is for you. With the price tag of one million dollars, this is without a doubt the most expensive and coolest collectors edition ever. There is only one available, so this is a truly limited edition. If you have a million dollars, pre order now.
What comes with the package-
· Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
· A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
· A full day of spy training
· A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
· One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
· Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
· A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
· 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
· Hostage rescue experience
· A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
· 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
So, there are a lot of exciting releases coming out in the coming months, but one that is often overlooked is Saints Row IV. While definitely not a GoTY contender, it may be a title you should pick up once the price drops. The biggest thing against Saints Row IV is how similar it looks to Saints Row The Third, which was almost universally disliked by gamers, though given fairly good reviews by critics.
So let’s dial it back to the ‘announcement’ of Saints Row IV. It was originally intended to be DLC for Saints Row The Third, but the devs stated that the DLC was becoming large enough to become it’s own game. This leads me into my biggest personal gripe, the fact their charging full retail for what essentially should be an expanadlone. I can almost guarantee you that if they decided to make this game $30 or even $40 that there would be much more excitement over SRIV.
Now this doesn’t mean protest the game, or even worse, pirate it, it means wait till the price drops to an acceptable price. While as aforementioned, a lot of people didn’t like SRTT, but this game does look like it changes enough to be interesting. I’m very excited about the wacky ways this game will take the super powers, so I will buy it the first steam sale it gets. Also, WE GET GAT BACK!!!